++++RE Very Urgent+++

FROM: SITHOLE BALOY.
TEL: 27-835-184-080.

 ATTN: DIRECTOR/C E O,

I know you will be surprised to read from me, but  please consider this as a request from a family in
dire need of assistance.First, I must introduce  myself. I am MR. SITHOLE BALOY from Angola. I am
the first and only son of BRIGADIER BALOY JONES. I  am presently resident in South Africa.
I got your contact address from a business directory  in Johannesburg Chamber of commerce and Industry. On  behalf of my widowed mother MRS. ELIZABETH BALOY, I  desided to solicit for your assistance to transfer  the sum of US$21.5 MILLION( TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE  HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)inherited  from my late father, into your personal company's
 account.Before my fathers' death, he was a Brigadier in  charge of Arms and Ammunation procurement for the Angola  Army. In his WILL, he specifically drew my attention  to the said sum of money which he deposited in a  safe box of a private Security Company in Johannesburg-  South Africa in a treasure box, fully documented in  my name.
 IN FACT MY FATHER SAID AND I QUOTE  MY BELOVED SON, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO
 US$21.5 MILLION . I DEPOSITED THE BOX CONTAINING THIS MONEY IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH  AFRICA. DURING THE WAR, I WAS VERY DEDICATED AND  OFFICERS AND GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES WERE BUSSY  HELPING THEMSELVES WITH GOVERNMENT FUNDS AND
 PROPERTIES AND SENDING THEM TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES.  DUE TO THIS, WHEN I AND MY FORMER SPECIAL ADVISOR TO THE  PRESIDENT WERE ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT (EDUARDO  SANTOS) TO PURCHASE ARMS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WE SAW  THIS AS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERTED THE MONEY AND  DIVIDED IT. i GOT A TOTAL SUM OF US$21.5 MILLION. IN  CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH, AS A RESULT OF DEATH  ONLY, YOU SHOULD SOLICIT FOR THE FUND FOR INVESTMENT
 PURPOSES.
 From the above, you will understand that the lives  and future of my family depens on this money, as such I  will be grateful if you can assist us. We are now  living in South Africa as political Asylum seekers
 and financial laws and regulation of the Republic of  South Africa do not permit us financial rights to such
 huge sum of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this  fund in South africa, hence i am prepared to offer  you 20% of the total fund, while 10% will be set aside  for local and international expenses and 70% will be for  my family and me.  Finally, modalities on howthe transfer will be bone  will be conveyed to you once we have established  trus and confidence between ourselves. Please treat this  matter as very urgent.
 Best regards,

 SITHOLE BALOY.