For Your Information....FYI

To all of our recent email survery respondence we want to pass on some
important information. If you received this message in error we apologize.

********************************WOW******************************

GREAT OPPORTUNITY BIG PROFITS IN IMPORT & EXPORT!!!

Make money in the Import-Export business. Fantastic new way
to start your import-export business right from your own home.
The boom in selling import items to U.S. consumers is creating
unprecedented income opportunities. Begin without investing in
merchandise. The U.S. Government will help.

For information call 1-800-242-0363 Ext. 2358

********************************WOW******************************

Pre-Enroll In Unique Business System; Homeowners Get Free $395 Value!

For the first 500 homeowners who call our  24-hour Home Business Hotline
and pre-enroll into the Hottest Home Business sweeping America, we'll send
you absolutely free the "Mortgage Manager" Software that will show you
how to: * Save Thousands of Dollars on your home mortgage without increasing
your payment * Shorten your 30 year mortgage by 7-15 years without refinancing*
Build equity in your home 300% faster, and much more!  Just call our 24-hour
Hotline and pre-enroll into a new & unique home-based business system with no
money down. If you're not a homeowner, you can still pre-enroll for our home
based business system!  Pre-enroll, and get the Mortgage Manager---a  $395
value absolutely free!

Call to hear details, 1-800-242-0363 Ext. 1531

********************************WOW******************************

AS SEEN ON TV!!!

NEEDED:  5 - 10 People who desire $1,200 - $1,500 /month Part Time or
$4,000 - $6,000 Full Time.  Work from home.  Full Support.  Fully Financed
Opportunity.  Call for FREE recorded information.

1-888-212-6385  (24 hours.)

We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics

This is a 1 Time Mailing,  no need to be removed Our

software will automatically block you from  future mailings.