[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Speak Out on DoubleClick
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Fwd: Speak Out on DoubleClick
- From: Peter Kuhm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:52:05 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
Speak Out on DoubleClick - Internet users who care about their privacy can
take action against the DoubleClick double-cross , reassert control over
their data, and in the process send a message through the marketplace that
anti-privacy business practices don't pay. DoubleClick has begun to link up
online surfing habits and purchases with offline names, addresses and other
identifying information, putting in place the last piece of a comprehensive
Internet tracking system. At CDT 's new Action, users can also opt-out of
the DoubleClick cookie system.