[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Yorker cartoon
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: New Yorker cartoon
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:43:57 +0100 (MET)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
>In this weeks (3/6/00) New Yorker, a cartoon on p 67 must have been written
>with AOL-Time Warner in mind. It shows two thugs holding a guy at
>knifepoint (knife up to nostril a la Jack Nicholson in Chinatown). The
>"Know what we do with little creeps like you? We deprive them of their
>broadband data connections to the rest of the world, that's what we do."