[FYI] (Fwd) CyberPatrol sues programmers who published info on encry

Date sent:      	Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:10:57 -0500
Send reply to:  	Law & Policy of Computer Communications
             	<CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@WIRED.COM>
Subject:        	CyberPatrol sues programmers who published info on encryption
To:             	CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM

********

Background:
   http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=cyberpatrol

If you want to download the software before the injunction hits:
   http://hem.passagen.se/eddy1/reveng/cp4/cp4break.html

If anyone sets up a mirror site, please let me know.

-Declan

********