[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] http://www.diffuse.org
- From: "Axel H Horns" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:46:37 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
[Die URL muss natuerlich <http://www.diffuse.org> heissen. --AHH]
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 2000.
Record Control Number: 14559
Category: Programme implementation
The website for the action line 'Information Access, Filtering (IAF),
analysis and handling' of the Information Society Technologies (IST)
Programme, has been updated to account for new developments since the
Work Programme 2000 was introduced.
The new site can be accessed at
The overall objective of IAF is to develop advanced and generic tools
and techniques for the management of multimedia content to empower
The focus set out in the Work Programme 2000 concerns the rich,
descriptive models of digital information content covering all media
types especially for emerging wireless and digital systems. New
cognitive relations between systems and users via individualised
metaphors and visualisation techniques, as well as related
information and categorisation in two action lines (content-
processing for domestic and mobile multimedia platforms, and
information visualisation) will also be covered.
The website hosts a presentation on the action line, a selection of
ongoing EU-funded projects, information on trade fairs and
conferences and a downloadable pre-proposal consultation seminar, as
well as direct weblinks to the Work Programme 2000 and the IST web
hosted on CORDIS.
Data Source Provider: El pub
Document Reference: Based on information provided by Key Action III.4
Programme Acronym: FRAMEWORK 5C; IST
Subject Index Codes: Information Processing, Information Systems