Fwd: Your Credit Card account...

Dear Colleagues

Below is the info I requested regarding accepting credit cards.

Administrator

INCREASE YOUR SALES AS MUCH AS 100 % OR MORE...

ACCEPT  Visa . MasterCard . Discover . AMEX

Get your business approved HASSLE FREE over the phone
within 24 Hours to accept Major Credit Card for
ONLY $24.95 / month.

NO Application Fee
NO Monthly Minimums
NO Setup Fees

Specializing in: Home Based Businesses . Mail Order Sales
 Retail . Internet Sales . Direct Sales . Telephone Sales

98.7% Approval of all applicants.

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit / No Problem!

If you are seriously looking to a Credit Card Merchant
Account within the next 30 days please phone/fax the
following information to: 505-219-8240 (please allow 5 second

NAME:

PHONE:

FAX:

EMAIL:

BEST TIME TO CALL:

TYPE OF BUSINESS:

PHONE/FAX ABOVE INFORMATION 24 HRS / 7DAYS
505-219-8240
(Please allow for 10 second delay before speaking)

We will contact you within 24 hours to get you approved.