[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) Patent nonsense - will this make things better?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) Patent nonsense - will this make things better?
- From: "Axel H Horns" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:23:54 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
------- Forwarded message follows -------
Date sent: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:19:24 +1000
Send reply to: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
From: Simon Minahan <sminahan@BIGPOND.COM>
Subject: Patent nonsense - will this make things better?
"THE United States, Europe and Japan will draw up common standards for
patenting business methods using the Internet, a business daily
reported yesterday. "
------- End of forwarded message -------