[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) RealNetworks at it again...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) RealNetworks at it again...
- From: "Axel H Horns" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 09:03:59 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
------- Forwarded message follows -------
Date sent: Fri, 19 May 2000 13:09:35 -0500
Send reply to: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
From: "John W. Lemons III" <jlemons@ALPHA1.NET>
Subject: RealNetworks at it again...
This time they are sending info about each file you download using
their utility back to their web servers, where it is presumably stored
and mined for whatever they feel is valuable. Scary stuff. Whets
------- End of forwarded message -------