[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FYI: Fwd: FC: Responses to Seagram CEO says "no right to anonymity" on the Net
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: FYI: Fwd: FC: Responses to Seagram CEO says "no right to anonymity" on the Net
- From: Daniel Stark <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 06:37:35 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>[I am starting to compile a list of resources, court cases, essays,
>and so on related to anonymity. I'm trying not to be U.S.-centric or
>technology-specific. If anyone has some links or writings they
>would like to contribute to this venture, please let me know.
>I'll give credit as appropriate. I have a now-outdated list
>at http://www.well.com/user/declan/nym/ --Declan]