[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FYI Giving Consumers Access to Personal Data, NYT 03-07-00
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: FYI Giving Consumers Access to Personal Data, NYT 03-07-00
- From: Frank Thomas <FrankThomasFT@netscape.net>
- Date: 3 Jul 00 18:11:47 MET DST
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
New York Times 3 July, 2000
Giving Consumers Access to Personal Data
One online privacy principle has received scant air time
recently: giving consumers access to the data collected on
them. Still, recent steps within the industry suggest that
some companies are heeding the call for access.
60 rue Gabriel Péri
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.