Want Relief

We Can Pay Your Bills For "Pennies On The Dollar!"

TOLL FREE: 1- 888-330-9432

STOP THR CREDITORS FROM CALLING

That's Right!

We can SLASH your bills, from 40-80% off what you owe
That's Money put right back into your pocket!

" HOW WE DO IT" We negotiate with your creditors to cut your bills by up to 80%.

Debts we can work on are:
Credit Cards
Suppliers
Lawsuits
Judgments
Medical Bills
Insurance Bills
Loans
And Many More Is it safe?

We have been in business for over "19 years," saving thousands of individuals and businesses tons of hard earned money.
For a Limited Time Only, we will provide you with a

**FREE CONSULTATION**

We will work on a contingency basis; our fee will be based on a percentage Of how much you Save.--**NO RESULTS -- ** NO FEE!**

DON'T HESITATE, there is no risk, and no obligation. Call today :

TOLL FREE: 1- 888-330-9432

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301. mailto:werner@unbounded.com "Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.