[FYI] (Fwd) Silicon.com: ISPs prepare to flee as Lords send off 'Snooping Bill'

From:           	Owen Blacker <owen.blacker@pres.co.uk>
To:             	"UK Crypto list (E-mail)" <ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk>,
       	"Plotting list (E-mail)" <plotting@netlists.liberty.org.uk>
Subject:        	Silicon.com: ISPs prepare to flee as Lords send off 'Snooping Bil
	l'
Date sent:      	Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:59:28 +0100
Send reply to:  	ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
visit http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/