Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Dear Kristian,

Hello from Amazon.com.

I have passed your inquiry on to the appropriate department in our
company for further consideration.  However, I can tell you that we
are currently not offering our Payments services for other products
outside our own website.

Don't hesitate to write if you have any questions or comments, and
thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Best regards,

Becky Koehn
Amazon.com