[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Your Amazon.com Inquiry
- To: Kristian Köhntopp <email@example.com>
- Subject: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
- >Received: (from kris@localhost)by white.koehntopp.de (8.9.3/8.9.3/SuSE Linux 8.9.3-0.1) id KAA26512for email@example.com; Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:46:06 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- from-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Hello from Amazon.com.
I have passed your inquiry on to the appropriate department in our
company for further consideration. However, I can tell you that we
are currently not offering our Payments services for other products
outside our own website.
Don't hesitate to write if you have any questions or comments, and
thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.
Earth's Biggest Selection
Check your order and more! http://www.amazon.com/your-account
Questions? We have your answers! http://www.amazon.com/help
>Subject: Payment a la Stephen King
>To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
>X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.14 i686)
>From: Kristian =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6hntopp?= <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:49:17 +0200
>Dear Amazon Team!
>You are managing the payment for the Stephen King
>online literary experiment "The Plant". Are there
>payment services available as a regular Amazon
>service, or are they a special for Mr. King?
>If this is a regular service, or if you are
>considering to establish such a service in
>the future, please send me information material
>or point me to the appropriate URL. I am
>interested into adding an optional voluntary
>payment option to the material I am offering
>to an increasing number of PHP (Information
>on the PHP programming language at
>http://www.php.net) developers on the web
>(my material at http://www.koehntopp.de/php
>Also, is this service available via Amazon.DE
>as well as through Amazon.COM?
> Kristian Koehntopp
> "My other car is a cdr."