Sorry to disturb, I am sincere

Remove option located at the end of message

INTERNET ADVERTISEMENT:

98% of people between the age of 25 and 48 want to start their own business. Very few do.
 Very fewer do it successfully. I am 26 and I do it successfully.
I want to guarantee you a few things:
1)   No talking involved
2)   No selling
3)   Easiest business on earth...until you prove me that I am wrong!

You are a free call away from the truth....

Call my voice mail number...and I'll tell you more...
1-800- 404-1475
ext. 2494

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email
may be stopped at no cost to you by emailing us at :mailto: mambue@inbergamo.net
Please type "Remove" in the subject line.Your request to be remove will be processed
within 24 hours. Please DO NOT Reply to this message if you wish to be removed