MAKE MONEY NOW! increase sales

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR MAKE MONEY AT HOME
DREAM PACKAGE.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Friend,

It is time for you to get started working for yourself!
Create the future that you want! Make more money to invest,
save and spend, right from your home!  We have made it
easy for you to get started!  That's why we call you friend,
only a friend would give you such a great deal!

This marketing dream package gives you everything you
need to get started!

We give you the 2000 how to books, reports and manuals
on cd valued at $150.00 YOUR'S FREE! This product is a hot
seller, that you can reprint and resale!
Produce for pennies and sale for big bucks!

We give you the Stealth mass mailer bulking software
with operating instructions!It will get your mail out fast!
This software is sold for up to $250.00, YOUR'S FREE!

We also give you the informational guide to bulk e-mail.
This guide will give you all the information you need to
know, to get mail out. Valued at $50.00 YOUR'S FREE!

We include over 50 million fresh, deliverable e-maill
addresses on cd-rom,to increase your business sales
via e-mail! This cd-rom includes targeted addresses,
such as business opportunity seekers, sports buffs,
mlm, impulsive buyers and investors.The cd-rom also
includes general Internet, United States,United kingdom,
mixed domains,International,Canadian,earthlink,aol,
compuserve,misc.and much more. The list's are divided
into groups and are compressed. This will allow you to
use the names right off the cd. This cd is sold for $350.00!
YOUR'S for only $99.95!  THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $99.95

ACT NOW!  ORDER WITH IN 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE AN
ADDITIONAL CD-ROM WITH MILLIONS OF FRESH,
DELIVERABLE, GENERAL INTERNET E-MAIL ADDRESS!
THIS CD IS SOLD FOR $250.00 YOURS FREE!

THIS PACKAGE IS VALUED OVER $1,000.00!

FRIEND DON'T WAIT AND MISS THIS DEAL OF A LIFE TIME!!!

ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE *2000 HOW TO BOOKS
AND MANUALS ON CD-ROM,*STEALTH MASS MAILER,
*BULK GUIDE,*2 MARKETER'S DREAM E-MAIL NAMES CD'S
ALL FOR ONLY $99.95!!!!

THIS IS LIMITED TIME OFFER! YOU MUST ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS!!

ORDER INFORMATION:

SIMPLY SEND $99.95 US FUNDS,
MAKE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO: R GOODWIN

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS EXCEPTED!

FILL OUT FORM BELOW AND MAIL TO:

MARKETING AND MORE
PO BOX 1862
SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459

- - - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Print Name:  ________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________

*Signature required for credit card orders
$99.95 for friend marketing pkg.

If we have reached you in error,
and you would like to be removed

sandy79us@yahoo.com