[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] Yahoo probed for sale of "Mein Kampf" in Germany
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] Yahoo probed for sale of "Mein Kampf" in Germany
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Lutz Donnerhacke)
- Date: 28 Nov 2000 07:25:22 GMT
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Newsgroups: iks.lists.fitug
- Organization: IKS GmbH Jena
- References: <20001127204445.A15997@sobolev.does-not-exist.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: slrn/0.9.5.7 (UNIX)
* http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/001127/l27542861_2.html :
>(NasdaqNM:YHOO - news) for the suspected online auction of copies of
>Hitler's infamous ``Mein Kampf'' which is banned in the country.
Banned? Copyright is hold by the Bavarian regional gouvernment which does
not allow new printings. Selling old copies is not prohibited AFAIK.