We want to buy the exit-traffic of your adult-site

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to buy the exit-traffic of your website.
The ExitCounter pays $0.004 US per RAW EXIT IMPRESSION.
This means every surfer that leaves your webpage will make you cash
instead of loosing him.

We pay you everytime a surfer leaves your site, even if he exits twice, 3
times, whatever.
Payment are made EVERY SINGLE WEEK !!!

No signup ratios, no conversion, no clicks are needed on the exit console.

Visit our webpage at http://www.theexitcounter.com and start making cash
right away.

Regards,

TEC-Staff