[FYI] (Fwd) Re: Copyright directive - amendments 5-197

From:           	"Alan Story" <a.c.story@ukc.ac.uk>
To:             	"Assoft" <assoft@mail.telepac.pt>, <ecup-list@kaapeli.fi>
Subject:        	Re: Copyright directive - amendments 5-197
Date sent:      	Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:15:08 -0000
Send reply to:  	ecup-list@kaapeli.fi

Here is what worked for me a few minutes ago:

1. Go to:
http://www.europarl.eu.int/meetdocs/committees/juri/20010129/juri20010
129.ht m

2. Scroll down to Agenda item #9.

3. Click on your language at the right side (Port, Engluish, etc.)

...and open up a document.

Hope this helps,
Alan Story