VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS

VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS,
CAREER AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Our company, through our expanding partner network
and in conjunction with varied and substantial investment
groups, provides venture capital, capital leasing
services, equity and debt funding to corporate
clients nationwide.

We are currently expanding our system and are seeking
a professional person as a partner, who in turn will
qualify clients for our services in their geographic
 area.  There is no selling involved.  Qualified
clients come to us.

This opportunity will appeal to an entrepreneurial
individual that is seriously seeking a potential
six figure income, along with a challenging and
satisfying career and one that can led to financial
security in an extraordinary and exciting growth
industry.

A strong general business background is a necessity.

Our program entails interacting with CEO's of
emerging growth companies and assessing and qualifying
their financial needs.

If accepted as a partner, there is an $9,750 investment
required.

To review an extensive package of information, please call
our voice mail system at 214-346-2138 and leave your
complete name, telephone number and email address.
We will email you back with complete information so
you may review our partnership program in extensive
detail.

To be removed you must put your email address in the subject line and send
e-mail to : lando85@excite.com