[FYI] (Fwd) ANNOUNCE: CAMRAM list

Date sent:      	Sun, 20 May 2001 10:28:07 +0100
From:           	Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
To:             	Coderpunks <coderpunks@toad.com>,
	UKCrypto <ukcrypto@chiark.greenend.org.uk>,
	Cryptography <cryptography@wasabisystems.com>
Subject:        	ANNOUNCE: CAMRAM list

As I mentioned here and there, I've set up a list to discuss and
deploy hashcash and other technologies to eliminate spam.

Interested peeps can subscribe by sending mail to
camram-spam-subscribe@camram.org.

(CAMRAM -> CAMpaign for ReAl Mail).

This list is not for academic discussion of esoteric technologies, it
is for people who want to write code. Now.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html