NEW Free Lifetime Membership Program from SellYourExit

Dear Webmaster,

we are proud to present our new flagship,
the $35 Per Free Lifetime Membership Program,
a new alternative to our famous Exit-Traffic Program.

A simple question, what would you do:
Signup for a porn-site and pay for it
or signup for a porn-site and get a free membership ?

That's where SellYourExit jumps into the game:

You can now promote 4 different websites that work with
the Free Lifetime Membership System.

A Teen-Site, a Celebrity-Site, a Hardcore-Site and a Gay-Site.

Compare the conversions of the standard-sponsors with your results
at SellYourExit and you will realize that
a new time of adult-advertisement has begun.

You can send traffic via exit, enter, blindlinks, textlinks and banners.
Payout is $35,00 per signup.

Visit our new website to create a webmaster-account right away:

http://www.sellyourexit.com

Thanks for your support,

The SellYourExit Staff