[FYI] We propose an electronic market system for private data ...

http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue6_8/adar/index.html

------------------------------- CUT -------------------------------

[...]

We propose an electronic market system for private data that
guarantees levels of privacy, anonymity and control to individuals
while maintaining the ability of other entities to mine their
information and automatically pay individuals for their data. We also
describe a novel procedure that allows data miners to anonymously
contact the creators of the information in case their profiles are
needed for future research.

     Contents

     Introduction
     Profiles as Mobile Code