[FYI] (Fwd) Crypto Terrorists to be Tried in Military Tribunal

Date sent:      	Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:05:04 +0200 (EET)
From:           	Jei <jei@cc.hut.fi>
To:             	ukcrypto@chiark.greenend.org.uk
Copies to:      	eurorights@eurorights.org, cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject:        	Crypto Terrorists to be Tried in Military Tribunal
Send reply to:  	ukcrypto@chiark.greenend.org.uk

I thought this would be relevant to the list members.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011113-27.html

http://cryptome.org/pmo111301.htm

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/11/13/193921.shtml

And what is a Crypto Terrorist, you ask? Of course,
it is someone who hides things with cryptography,
e.g. a potential Cyber Terrorist. ;-P