Re: Interested

  Yes, I am still interested in the computer and I am going to have to
request some time from you. I really don't want to charge the computer
because I have the money, only its in an investment account I've been
attempting to close.
    If the account does not go through as planned, I am going to open an
account with one of those 0% promos. Eventually that investment account will
free up but I don't want to wait long either. Thank you Michael.

__Original Message___

Were you still interested? So many people just don't understand that we
develop not only the world's fastest systems, but the most advanced as
well, with the best graphics ever seen and the best sound ever
heard!. Isela, you moved beyond that "simpleton" thought process.

Michael
Michael's Computers
World's Fastest Computer Systems
www.MichaelsComputers.com
Intel Pentium 4 at 2530 MHZ and 48X CD Burners AVAILABLE NOW!