[FYI] (Fwd) FC: More on terrorists using open source software to wreak havoc

Date sent:      	Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:57:53 -0700
To:             	politech@politechbot.com
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject:        	FC: More on terrorists using open source software to wreak havoc
Send reply to:  	declan@well.com

---

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:23:29 -0700
From: carey <carey@tstonramp.com>
To: declan@well.com
Subject: Re: FC: Terrorists could use open source software to wreak
havoc!

Declan,

I thought this was mildly amusing when I saw it as well.   I decided
to go hit up Mr. Ken Brown who was listed as the President of ADTI and
see what his answer to the funding question was.  He sent me a rather
cryptic, dodgy response.

Especially strange is  # 3.   Also the tripe about
'true patriots' was a bit funny.  What, true patriots don't use linux?