Chemical Product: Strontium Salt

Dear Sir:
We are pleasure to obtain your name and email from Internet.

It is on this subject that we approcach you today in the hope of establishing mutually beneficial trading relations.

Chongqing---the largest municipality and an important city in southwest of China is enriched with beautiful landscape and aboundant resources. Here is adequate supply of coal and power and convenient transport system by land, water (Yantze River)and air. The world's largest strontium mining area(Tianqing mountain) and its reserves of 8,000,000t help Chongqing to be the busiest area of strontium industry in China.

Chongqing Xianfeng Sr Salt Chemical Co., Ltd.-- a Sino-Japan joint venture established in 1995, is engaged in developing, manufacturing and trading of strontium salt products. Enjoying self import and export right, preferential policy for foreign-invested venture, advantage in production scale, technology and production structure, the company acts as an important manufacturer and distributor of Sr salt in the country. Its chemical factory is located at the foot of the beautiful Bayue Mountain, occupying 2.33 hectare, with annual output of strontium carbonate 4500t, and 3000t of strontium nitrate, strontium hydroxide, strontium chloride, strontium sulfate, strontium ethanoic, etc. The factory owns total quality control(TQC) system, strict administration and qualified technical team. Products produced with high technology is of good quality. For example, strontium carbonate has low contents of sulfur and calcium; strontium nitrate, strontium chloride and strontium hydroxide have low contents of Ba, Na and Ca.

Moreover ,we also supply the following chemical product:

Sulfanilamide (ws1-77(B)-89)

Red phosphorus

Polychloroprene Rubber

Potassium Chlorate

     We have a attachment about our whole product scope.

For your information, in our trade with customers in many countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality,mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods thus, by our joint efforts, to promote both business and friendship to our mutual advantage.

We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon, and remain,

Yours faithfully

Mr.Zhou(Sell Manager)

Fax: 86-23-67635036
,

Chongqing xiangfeng strontium salt chemical Co.Ltd