I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear Sir,

With all due Respect, to whom it may concern. My name is Joy Azikiwe
the daughter of the late former
President of Nigeria, Chief (Dr.) Nnamdi Azikiwe, who is a great
politician, philanthropist and an advocate of Modern Democracy, who
is very wealthy and rich in assets and investments.

At his death, he willed all his belongings to his
children, but my brothers would not allow me a share
of my father’s properties. He gave my brothers, his
Companies and Establishment to run and to take care of them.

Than I was in the University in the United Kingdom,
and was 21 years old. Before my father died, he told
me a secret that nobody knows about. He bought a
Land from somebody worth N100, 000,000.00 and after
The period of one year the own of the land came back
that is going to buy the land any amount that he which to seller it,
but which my Father don't know that the land is full of oil rich,
than he re-sold it to the initial owner for the total value of
US$50,000,000.00. And deposited it, in a Security Company here in my
country.

All I ask for, is your assistance in transferring this fund into your
account. I could have claim this money my self-but do to my brother i
don't want them to know anything about the fund.

I will like you to suggest a good investment for me
and that is why I decided to look for a trustworthy
Partner that will help me to claim this fund into is
private account so that I can invest it.

Note that my Brothers are not aware of the present
situation, so you have to keep this a secret. Upon
your acceptance, my Attorney I will give you the
necessary documents or you Contacts my Attorney on
this E-mail Address: barr_idrisx@lawyer.com.

 Who will
direct you on what to do, so you can finalize with
him.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

Joy Azikiwe