[FYI] Meet Matt Warne. He has an interesting tale to tell.

----------------------------- CUT --------------------------------

"I poisoned P2P networks for the RIAA" - whistleblower

By Andrew Orlowski in San Francisco

"Gobbles", the German hacker who improbably claimed to have infected
peer-to-peer file sharing networks and to "0wn" your computer this
week, has confirmed that his brag was a hoax. That much, you probably
suspected, as Goebbels (as we must now call him) failed to offer a
shred of evidence in support of the notion that the RIAA was engaged
in widespread intrusion of personal computers.

But meet Matt Warne. He has an interesting tale to tell.

[...]