[FYI] Linux in Munich Followup

<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/02/15/191255>

Linux in Munich Followup

Posted by michael on Sunday February 15, @04:41PM from the technical-
difficulties dept.

Rican writes "Wired has a story that details some of the difficulties
that Project LiMux seems to be experiencing in Munich. Including
financial and technical issues. On the positive side it looks like
despite these setbacks they are continuing with the project and have
a positive attitude about its completion. Let's keep our fingers
crossed and do what we can to support this monumental effort that
will benefit the whole Open Source Community."

[...]

<http://www.wired.com/news/infostructure/0,1377,62236,00.html?tw=wn_t
ophead_6>

<http://www.suse.de/en/company/press/services/information/linux/limux