[FYI] RFID Tags in New US Notes Explode When You Try to Microwave Them

<http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html>

RFID Tags in New US Notes Explode When You Try to Microwave Them

Adapted from a letter sent to Henry Makow Ph.D.

Want to share an event with you, that we experienced this evening..
Dave had over $1000 dollars in his back pocket (in his wallet). New
twenties were the lion share of the bills in his wallet. We walked
into a truck stop/travel plaza and they have those new electronic
monitors that are supposed to say if you are stealing something. But
through every monitor, Dave set it off. He did not have anything to
purchase in his hands or pockets. After numerous times of setting off
these monitors, a person approached Dave with a 'wand' to swipe why
he was setting off the monitors.

Believe it or not, it was his 'wallet'. That is according to the
minimum wage employees working at the truck stop! We then walked
across the street to a store and purchased aluminum foil. We then
wrapped our cash in foil and went thru the same monitors. No monitor
went off.

[...]

See also

<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/03/02/0535225>