Re: Teen who posted own photo charged with child porn

On Monday 05 April 2004 00:48, Thomas Bohn wrote:
> Gibt es eigentlich schon neuere Informationen zum Fall, der Artikel
> gibt nicht viel über die Hintergründe her.

Der Blogeintrag in http://jwz.livejournal.com/325502.html geht auf ein paar
interessante Punkte ein, weil das Problem teilweise rekursive Natur hat:

-----
"How does charging the kid help matters? A pedophile (if one is even involved)
would just move on to another victim."
-----
"ok, so would it be legal for someone else to posess the pictures that she
took of herself?

If yes, then kiddie porn is legal as long as it's self-shot, which could lead
to people paying minors to take nude photos of themselves.
If no, then presumably taking the images ought to be illegal too."
-----
"It reminds me of the famous (but I guarantee: oversimplified) Texan situation
where with 17 you may have sex but only with 18 years in your pocket can you
watch porn."
-----
"Where are the parents?!"
-----
Cool. Can't wait to hear about the first 14-year-old boy charged with sex with
a minor for masturbating.
-----
can they release her name if she were convicted? She's a sex offender so they
have to and the victim so they can't.
-----

Kristian

--