CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE

BINGOLINE  LOTTERIA  SPA
bingolinelotteria@zwallet.com
FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: BLL/41-FH4135576EAA
ATTENTION:                           AWARD NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,4TH  JULY, 2004
of
winners of the  BINGOLINE  LOTTERIA PROGRAMS held on 3RD JULY, 2004. Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 021-0170-1411-269, with batch
number G043-07 drew the lucky numbers 51-07-31-77-67-11, and
consequently
won in the seccond  category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out
of US$500,000.00 ( Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
in cash credited to file REF NO: BLL/41-FH4135576EAA. This is from
total prize money of US$7,500,000.00 ( Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)  shared among the fifteen
international winners in the second category.  All participants were
selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from
Australia,
New Zealand, America, Africa,Asia, Europe and North America as part our
International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. You are
advised to reply copying this mail for security reasons.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House that
handles
Bingoline lotteria claims insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to
your
account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part
of
you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3
billion Bingoline Lotteria. To begin your claim, please contact your claims
officer immediately:
MRS. RACHAEL  ADAMS,
Fax:+39 02 9544 1447
bingolineclaims@libero.it
FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER,
BINGOLINE LOTTERIA SPA ,
 For due processing and remittance of your
prize money , remember you must
contact your claims officer not later than JULY 30TH, 2004. After this
date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your
reference number in every one of your correspondences with your
officer.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims officer as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our
staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program. You will be automatically disqualified if you are below 18 years of age.
Sincerely,
PROF.SALVATORE  SACCHI
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
BINGOLINE  LOTTERIA  SPA