WINNING NOTIFICATION

EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL WINNERS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
Ref. Number:AMS/1232/04
Batch Number:18/3439/NL
ATTENTION.
Sir/Ma/Miss,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
winners of the EURO STAKES (eul)LOTTERY
euro lottery programs held on the 21st of
May 2004.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
5647--45363763--568 with serial
number 2113--05 drew lucky numbers 24-5647-577 which
consequently won in the
3rd category.
This promotional program takes place every three years
in
different developed countries,the lottery was promoted
and sponsored by the
President of the World Largest software,Bill Gates to
increase the awareness of
microsoft software packages.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 20,000
company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
of
500,000,00 euros(Five hundred  thousand euros)
in cash,credited to your file
with the Ref. Number:AMS/1232/04 and Batch
Number:18/3439/NL.
This is from a total cash prize of US
$3.750.000.00(Three million seven
hundred and fifty thousand Euros)shared among the
fifteen international winners in this
category.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that
you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims
have been processed and your
money remitted to you.This is part of our security
protocol in order to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some
participants.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part
in our next year
50 million euro international lottery.
To file for your claims please contact our financial
agent:
MR BRIMLEY ADAMS,
Foreign Operations Manager,
of the (NIGHTSPEED SERVICES  AND SECURITIES),
Holland.
TEL:0031629206198
email:(brimleyadams@netscape.net)
remember all winning must be claimed not later than
17th of july 2004.
after this date all unclaimed funds will be included
in the next stake.
please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications
endevour
to quote your reference and batch numbers in all first
correspondence.
furthermore,should there be any change of address do
inform our agent
as
soon as possible.
congratulations!!
once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our
promotional program.
note:anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
sincerely yours,
mrs.suzan green,
lottery cordinator.