GOODAY TO YOU

Dear Sir

This letter might come to you as a surprise since we have
not had any previous correspondence nor met. This is as a
result of the helpless situation I found myself into. I got
your contact during my search for a reliable, capable and
trustworthy person that can assist me in this darkest
moment of my life.

I am a native of Liberia and I lost my father, mother and
two sisters with our family house during this recent war
raging in Liberia. I am alive writing you now from Nigeria
where I and other lucky victims who escaped alive from the
rebel attack are like refugees.No house, no good food, no
good job and I just getting assistance from well meaning
individuals and a couple of Nigerians who came back from
Liberia too.

Before my fathers sudden death, he kept the sum of
US$27,000,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million US Dollars) in cash
with a Private security vault overseas, which he intended
to use for Politics. While my father was alive he explained
to me that he had such fund and had to keep it in a
security company abroad due to the unstable polity in
Liberia and considering that he is a politician, he would
not want the Government to seize the money if deposited
into the bank in Liberia. Now that he is late and am the
only surviving son, I am writing you to assist me receive
this money in your country, invest it in a profitable
business and help relocate me to join you immediately. As a
result of insecurity of life and property here, I do not
want to stay in Africa any longer. You have my
Permission/authority to have/collect 30% of the funds on
receiving it, for your timely assistance.

Please indicate your readiness to assist me immediately so
that all the information about this fund will be passed to
you immediately. Send to me immediately the following
information:
1. Your full legal names including contact address
2. Your mobile telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication
3. Date of birth, sex and marital status for documentation
purposes.

As soon as I receive your call or reply mail I shall give
you further details oh how and where to receive the fund on
my behalf. The legal documents will also be sent to you
immediately and I shall pass instructions to the security
company to contact you for the delivery of the funds to
you.

With the help of sympathizer I was able to secure a mobile
phone which is very important for me at this stage to
enable me transact this important business for which I am
contacting you. ( Email Contact-willzigabe@yahoo.com)

I await your reply

Your friend in need,
willams zigabe