RE: PRIZE AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

 From: The desk of the Managing Director
Once Spanish Sweepstake Lottery/Prize award department
Head office Madrid,Spain.
Attn: Mr/Mrs/Miss
                          RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.
We are pleased to inform you of the released results of the Once Spanish Sweepstake Lottery international promotion program held on the 26TH JULY, 2004.
Your email address was attached to a ticket Reference number ESL/935747/74 with Batch number 5803/02/ES which drew the lucky numbers 3 8 2 1 9 which consequently won the lottery in the 1ST category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Europe, America,Australia, Asia, and North America as part of our international promotions program which we co nduct once every year. You have therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of €450.000,00 (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS ONLY) in cash credited to file REF Number:ESL/935747/74. This is from total cash prize of 3.6m (THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) shared among the eight international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited to your reference and due to the mixed up of numbers and names, we ask you to keep this award top secret from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.
Your lucky winning number falls within our zone C  european booklet representative office for payment. To begin your claim please contact our financial consultant with contact information below;
MR COLLINS STONE
Payment and Logitics Manager
CASA DE ESPAÑA CREDITO
Tel: +34-670-557-945
Email: kasadeespana@netscape.net
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your,
1.Full name.
2.Ticket Reference number.
3.Telephone and fax numbers ,
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Remember that all prize money must be claimed not later than 15th AUGUST 2004. After this date all funds will be returned to the Ministry de Economic y Hacienda as unclaimed fund.
Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
SYVIA CARLOS                                 REFERENCE NUMBER
MANAGING DIRECTOR                             ESL/935747/74
www.once.es