CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dear beneficiary,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery
Winners
International
programs held on the 10th June,2004. Your e-mail address
attached to
ticket number 370982217413-7240 with serial number 4708-325
drew lucky
numbers
2-34-28-13-41 which consequently won in the 1st category,
you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of
US$5,500,000.00 (Five
Million,
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep your
winning
information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your
money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double
claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn
from over
20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses
and names
from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place
every three
year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Ted Turner, Jesse
Jackson, Ken
Evoy, we hope with part of your winning you will take part
in our next
year
USD50 million international lottery. To file for your
claim, please
contact
our financial agent MR JOHN PETER of the, Prime Golden
Trust
Agency,Email:johnpeter_2005@fastermail.com Remember, all
winning
must be claimed not later than 15th of Sept,2004.

After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the
next stake.
Please
note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please
remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent
as soon
as possible.

Congratulations once more from the members of Prime Golden
Trust Agency
staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours,

VIVIAM WILLIAM.
Lottery Coordinator.