TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

                    Dear

I am Mr KEVIN SIRLEAF. the personal assistant to Charles Taylor,the
formal President of Liberia. He has recently stepped down from power
and is presently in asylum in Nigeria.

Well dear friend we need your assistance in transferring some of the
money derived from Gold excesses into your account, because the
government is making plans to seize all his assets.I have been
mandated to deal with anyone who offer assistance to have this funds
transferred to his or her
account oversea.

The amount is USD$3.5 million, in a Security firm Abroad.All that is needed
is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account..
I will remunerate you with 20% of the total funds transferred
to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, Five
percent (5%) would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may
incure during the transation. To indicate your interest,kindly provide
me your direct phone and fax numbers and all relevant information for me
to be in contact with you and to let you know the roles you will play in making
the legal information concerning

this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.
we all have been confined only to Calabar and all our calls are
monitored,So I will use all available contact to get you all the
needed information.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards
MR KEVIN SIRLEAF