URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL

Confidential Matter For You & I Only Dated.

 Dear  Friend,

I am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remmittance
Department Of AFRICANDEVELOPMENTBANK. I am writing following the
impressive information about youthrough an internetbuisiness proposal.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $20.5m, Us  dollors
(TWENTY MILLIONFIVEHUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in an account that
belongs to one of our foriegncustomerwho died along with his entirer
family in 25/DECEMBER/2003 Ref. No.:UNAMSIL/PIOR056/2003belonging to
Union Transport African (UTA) when it crashed off the coastof
Cotonou,the country's capital city.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kintocome over and claim his money because we can not release
it unless somebodyappliesfor it as next of kin or relation to the
decease as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws, but
unfortunately I learntthatall his supposed next of kin or relation
died along side with him at theplaneclash leaving no body behind for
the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this
business proposaltoyou and release the money to you as the next of kin
or relation  to the deceasedforsafety and subsequent disbursement
since nobody is coming for it and I dontwantthis money to go into the
bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in  this business is
occassioned by thefactthat the customer was a foreigner and a beninois
cannot stand as next ofkin toa foreigner.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner,
in  respecttothe provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside
for expenses incurredduringthe business and 60% will be for me. There
after I will visit your countryfordisbursment according to the
percentages indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arrange,you mustapplyfirst to the bank as relation or next or kin of
the
deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account, your private
telephone andfaxnumber for easy and effective communication and
location where in the moneywillbe remitted.

upon receipt of your reply, i will send to you by fax or email the
text of the application.Iwill not fail to bring to your notice that
this business
is hicth-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as
all requiredarrangementshave been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter
on my privatelineTrusting to hear from you immediately.Alternative
email: abdulkabiru@3xl.net

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Abdul Kabiru
Call me please 00229-449-012

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.GT
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.gt/correo/