PETER WELL

Dear Sir,

Request for Urgent Business Relationship

 I am the group managing director of the Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation
(NNPC) and a member of the ad hoc committee set up by the federal
government of
Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past military administration

between
2000-2004. The members of the committee are interested in the
importation of
goods into the country with the funds presently floating in the Central

Bank of
Nigeria/Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) foreign payments
account.
Our request is anchored on our strong desire to establish a lasting
business
relationship with you and your company. We hence solicit your
partnership to
enable us transfer into your account the said funds. You have been
recommended
to us in confidence and we were assured of your ability and reliability

prosecute business transaction that require maximum confidentiality.
Origin of Fund
This fund is presently floating in the Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation
(NNPC) foreign payments account with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

This is
as result of grossly over invoiced contracts which were executed for
the NNPC
during the last administration in Nigeria, and are presently under
verification. To this effect, the present administration in Nigeria set

up an
adhoc committee to identify, scrutinize and recommend for payment all
valid
contracts that have been fully executed. In the course of our
assignment, we
have identified a lot of misappropriated and inflated funds which are
presently
floating in the suspense account of the Central Bank of Nigeria ready
for
payment. The companies who executed their contracts have been fully
paid. It is
now part of the over inflated sum of USD35,000,000.00 that we intend to

transfer into the foreign account.

(1) 65% for us (the committee members) and
(2) 25% for account owner (you)
(3) 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses that
will be incured in the course of this transaction.
It is from the 65% that we wish to commence the importation busines.
Please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and guaranteed since the law
under
which our committee was set up has empowered us to disburse all the
funds found
to be floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria redundant account from
1985 till
date. We shall commence the transfer of the funds immediately we
receive the
following information by telefax: (number omitted):
(1) your company's name and full address
(2) your banker's name, address, telephone and fax numbers
(3) the account number and name of beneficiary.
The above information are to enable us put up letters of claim and job
description to the respective ministries for the issuance of the
mandatory fund
release approval/recommendations. This way, your company will become
recognised
and accepted as the beneficiary of the contract entitlements before the

final
remittance to your nominated account by the Central Bank of Nigeria
being the
paying bank.
We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your

absolute confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the
receipt of
this letter using the above telefax numbers for more details regarding
the
transaction.
PLEASE MAIL ME BACK TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL
ADDRESS;(peterwell072@portugalmail.com)
Yours faithfully,

PETER WELL