BENEFICIAL PROJECT............

FROM: mr.kenedy moli(MANAGER)

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ATTN:MANAGING DIRECTOR /CEO.

First I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly
confidential and
top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all
will be well at
the end of
the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency
of this transaction,
as we have been reliably informed of your discreetness and
ability in transaction of this nature.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I
am mr.kenedy moli the
manager with the Zenith International Bank Plc, Lagos. I
came to know you in my Private
Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this
Confidential
Transaction, which involves the transfer of Huge sum of
Money to a Foreign  Account requiring Maximum Confidence.
THE PROPOSITION:
A Foreigner an Australia, Late Engr. Steve Moore
(Snr.) an Oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, until his death
months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310-300) Flight KQ431,Banked
with us at Zenith International
Bank Plc, Lagos and had a closing balance as at the end of
September, 2000 worth
US$15,000,000(fifteen million United State
Dollars), The bank now expects a next of kin as
beneficiary. Valuable efforts
are being made by the Zenith Bank Plc to get in touch with
any of the Moore's
family or relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Steve Moore
(Snr.)' s next kin (He had no wife or children that is
known  to us). The
Management under the influence of our Chairman and Members
of the Board of
Directors, that arrange has been made for the fund to be
declared "Unclaimed"
and subsequently be donated to the trust fund for arms and
ammunition to further
enhance the course of War in Africa and the World in
General.
In order to avert this negative development some of my
trusted colleagues and I
now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin
to Late Engr. Steve
Moore (Snr.) so that the fund US$15 million will be
released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's
next of kin. All documents and proves
to enable you get his fund will be carefully worked
out. We have secure from the probate, an order of
madamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and
more so we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk
Free involvement.
Your share stays while the rest be for myself and my
colleagues for investment
purpose. According to agreement within both parties.
As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this
message in
acceptance of our mutual busines
proposal, we would furnish you with the necessry
modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both
parties with out any conflict. While replying furnish me
with your private fax
and phone numbers for easy communication.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make
undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you.
Best regards,
mr.kenedy moli