EMAIL WINNING NOTIFICATION

DEXION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
Ref. Number: IMFD 044/576/533/7D,
BatchNumber:5455-98114-FG7K
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you about the result of the
Dexion International
Lottery programs BRUGGE held on the25th august, 2004.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket Number
007686605- with serial Number 6774-582 drew lucky
numbers 7-16-98-22-20-45 which consequently won in the
1st category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of EUR 1,000,000.00 (One
Million Euros) in cash credited to file Reference
Number IMFD 044/576/533/7D. This
is from total prize of EUR 50, 000,000.00 shared among
the fifty international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!  Following the mix up of some
numbers and names,  we ask that you keep your Winning
information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot  system drawn from over 20,000 companies’ and
30,000,000 individuals’ email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three years. This lottery was promoted by
the software
corporation to encourage some few individuals with
website and email addresses.
We hope that with part of your winning, you will take
part in our next year   international lottery.
To file for your Claim, please contact our Claim
Manager:
 BENJAMIN RANDY (TEL; +32-485-380-646)
Email:atlanticdipsecfs@netscape.net

 All winning must be claimed not later than 30th of
September 2004. After this date, all unclaimed funds
will be included in the next stake. To avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in all
correspondences. Furthermore, should there be any
change of address do Inform
our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thanks for being part of Dexion International
program.
 Note: Under the age of 18 is not elligible.
Sincerely yours,
MRS GLADYS VAN DART
(Lottery Coordinator)