CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

GLOBAL SECURITY BV INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AND PROMOTIONS.
EGASTRAAT 254,
AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
SCFN: GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.
BATCH: 241/2002/BLL.

Attn:

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 1st of SEMPTEMBER,
2004 of the GLOBAL SECURITY BV INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/PROMOTIONS, NETHERLANDS
held on the 20th of JULY, 2004.

Your email address attached to the Ticket No:1001-58255563-2285 with Serial
No: 8888/03 drew from the Lucky No:02-22-00-66-99-85-52-12-36-50, which
consequently won the lottery in the FIRST category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$500,000.00) in cash credited to security
file number GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.This is from a total cash prize of US$2
Million share among four individuals in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

Your funds is now deposited with our Payment/Finance Department in the security
company to your name ,Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we
ask that you keep this winning a top secret from the public notice until
your claims has been processed and remitted to your account as this is apart
of the security protocol, to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
the 100,000 company/individal email addresses from all over the world as
part of our international promotions program, which we conduct every decade.

We hope with a part of winnings ,you will take part in our end of year stake
USD$20million International Lottery Program.

TO begin your claims, please contact your claim agent:

 GLOBAL SECURITY BV AGENCY

 DR. MORGAN STENBITE (Director of operations).
 TEL:  0031-620-382-628
 Email:globalbvagent200@netscape.net

For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of your
choice. Remember,all winnings must be claim not later than 14th of SEPTEMBER,2004.
After this date, all unclaims funds will be returned to the promotion company.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to quote your security credicted file number and batch numbers respectively
in every correspondence with your claim agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claim agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for
being part of our promotions program.

Yours sincerely,
MRS.MAUREEN KATS,
(promotion manager).