PLEASE GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY

Mrs. Erica Ogaga.
UNHCR Refugee Camp,
Bumari,
Senegal.
ATTN,
I am writing you from Bumari, Refugee Camp, Kiang Central District on
Kwinella Circuit in Lower River United Nations Divisional Health Team in
Senegal. Where my daughter and I are presently as refugees in a refugee
camp. Though we have not met with you before but I believe, one has to
take risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
 I am Mrs. Erica Ogaga the wife of the Late Gerald Hamish Ogaga, from Mshili
District of Gikomgoro Province in the Republic of Rwanda.
My husband before his death was a successful Gold and Diamond Merchant in
Johannesburg, South Africa. Barely a week my husband returned from his
usual European business trips, on Wednesday 13th March 2003, he was
attacked and shot to death by some unknown assassins right inside his
bedroom. The Police could not trace the killers till today, and because
we do not know those behind his brutal killing and their reasons, we
felt out of fear that our safety is not guaranteed, that is the reason
why I decided to relocate with our only daughter maryan to Senegal. I
and my husband loved each other, and we were close confidants to
ourselves before his untimely death, as such he gave me information on a
very huge amount of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States
Dollars Only), that he deposited with a finance company in Europe. After
making contact with this company, they informed me that they are willing
to release this money to any person that I nominate or introduce as my
husband business partner since it is not possible for me to travel out
of Senegal. My proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
in as my husband's Business Partner to claim this money, so that my
family's last hope of getting a better life is not lost.
My daughter and I have decided to invest our own share of the money in your country or
any where safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons,
and because of the problems in where we are now (Senegal).
Please we want you to help us claim this money from this finance company from
where it will be transferred into your account for safe keeping.
For me and my family sake, please observe total confidentiality and be sure that this will be most profitable for you and us because it should require your assistance to
invest the whole funds with you as the investment manager, in your
company/country as you may choose to do. You will help us to secure all
the necessary documents to enable us travel out of Africa to your
country once the money is already secured in your country.
If you are willing to be of assistance to me and my family, I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund while 75% will be for me and my family  and the remaining 5%  for any expenses incured in the course of getting the funds transferred to your country.
 I await your urgent response through my email address.
Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.
Thank you and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Erica Ogaga.