BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

NAME: JAN M.RIEBEEKEMAIL: respondriebek@galmail.co.za

Dear Sir or Madam,

 Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am Jan Morswick Riebek, the only son of late Mr. and Mrs. James
Worsely-Riebek. We are white Zimbabweans, my father
was a very wealthy Farmer,with three tobacco farms inChipinge, and is also a majority owner of Glendevon Farm also situated in Chipinge, in Zimbabwe, he was also the president of Agricultural farmer's  organisation .The Zimbabwean government under the leadership of President Robert Mugabe announced a decree on May 31s 2000 to seize more than 849 white-owned farms.

During these periods, as reported by international media and the CNN, more than 50 white farmers were killed. The government did not stop at this, as just recently the government have asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black farmers or risk going to prison.
So far, more than 1,400 white owned farms have been invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the properties of the farmers. Also, about 133 white farmers were arrested for defying the orders to leave their farms under the controversial land reform program of the government, among those arrested was my father who later died in the hands of the prison officials, during my last visit to the prison he had told me that he had a sum of U.S$58,000,000.00 US DOLLARS (FIFTY EIGHT MILLION US DOLLARS) kept in a security company in Johannesburg, South Africa.

He also said that the security company does not know the content of the safe box. He also used my name to Deposit the money being his next of kin, he had advised me to leave the country since it was no longer safe for us being whites,he also advised that should
he be killed that I should seek a foreign partner in a country of my choice were l will Transfer this money and use it for investment purposes, Your assistance is required in the following ways: For some background information please visit the following web link to read some news on the British Broadcasting Corporation web site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3328163.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2192947.stmh
ttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1503964.stm

1)To assist me to clear this fund from the security company successfully.
(2) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred into.
(3)To serve as the guardian of this fund since l am a boy 17 year old boy.

I am willing to offer you 18% of the total sum as compensation for your effort and input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account. l believe that this transaction would be concluded within 14 days from the day you signify interest to assist me. I await to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated cooperation.Best
Regards,

Jan M. Riebek