CONGRATULATIONS!???

FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT
LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
       www.luckyday.nl
BACTH NO : PDOWO/1053/9018/6754
REF. No:  PDOWO/1073/9018/8176
WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the  26TH  of  July 2004. Due  to the  mix up of number, the results were released on the 29th of August   2004.
Your email address  attached to Ticket No:516179282 with Serial No: 8535390782 the Lucky No: 01989374546 which consequently won the lottery  in the 1st  Category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
UDS$1,800,000:00 Only ( ONE  MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)  in cash which is deposited with a Finance & Security Company in your  favour as  beneficiary  and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your  winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming  and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only
Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual  email addresses and names from all over the world.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact the appionted Agent   below  that have been appointed for the processing of your claim with your Full  Name,Home Address, Home and Office contact Telephone and Fax number to begin the processing of your claim
MR.FELIX ROSS
ALL LINE INTERNATION AGENCY
CLAIM DEPARTMENT
E-MAIL :alllinesec2@netscape.net
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than  16th of September  2004. After this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next  stake.Please  note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to  quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent  as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for  being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Tina Van Jesse
Lottery Coordinator