MUTUAL BENEFIT

DR. BALA BELLO
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION.
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,
FALOMO LAGOS
NIGERIA.

ATTN:
BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$ 25.4 MILLION
(TWENTY-FIVE MILLION,FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS).
First, I must solicit your trust and strictest
confidence in this transaction,this is by  virtue of
it's nature as been  utterly confidential and top
secret. You  were introduced to us by a mutual
aquaintance from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce,
Foreign Trade Division. He  does not know of the
nature of what I am about to introduce to you. He only
knows that I have some funds to invest abroad, hence
he recommended you.  I am the Director of Engineering
&
project of  the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation(N.N.P.C) in Lagos, Nigeria. I am seeking
your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of
US$25,400,000.00 into your private or company account
for mutual benefits. This money came about as a result
of a contract for the supply of two thousand, three
hundred and sixty-seven computer unit, installation
and the Y2K compliance turn-around maintenance
executed on behalf of my Ministry(N.N.P.C), in the
year 1999. This contract was officially assigned to be
awarded and executed by two foreign contractors at the
tune of US$105,500,000.00, but in the course of my
negotiation, I bargained with only one foreign
contractor, a Bulgarian firm which now executed the
contract at the cost ofUS$80,100,000.00.  Thus leaving
the remaining US$25.4M floating in the escrow account
of the Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F.) to the
benefits of we the three members of the contract award
panel unknown to the contractor and any other person
in my Ministry.
This contract has been satisfactorily executed,
inspected and commissioned, and  the Bulgarian firm is
presently securing his payment from my Ministry.
It is however to this effect that I seek your maximum
assistance and approval to present your company name
alongside with the Bulgarian contractor as the second
foreign contractor to enable me transfer the
difference(US$25.4M) into your account for further
investment depending on your advice.
On actualization of the transaction,the funds will be
shared thus:
1.      20% of the money will go to you for acting as
the
beneficiary of the funds.
2.      10% for reimbursement to both parties for
incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course
of the transaction for insurance, phone bills,
documentation etc.
3.      70% to we three members of  the Contract Award
Panel.
  All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth actualization of the transaction
within fourteen working days of commencement after
receipt of the following information by  fax/E-mail:
Your company?s Name.Address. Phone/Fax number and
Activities. Also, if we opt for electronic
transfer only other than payment by solar bank draft
or cash call programme,then your bank account
particulars.
The above information will enable me make the
application and lodge claims to the concerned
Ministries in favour of your company or name and it
is pertinent to state here that this deal is entirely
based on trust and the fear of God.
 If you are able to handle, feel free to reach me by
fax or on phone number via my Tele|Fax:234-1-776-1531.
 which is my confidential line as that will enable you
reach my office direct. Also furnish me with
your own phone and fax numbers as I will be sending
you all necessary registration documents immediately I
receive your positive response.
Thanks in anticipation for your positive response.

Yours faithfully.
Dr.NANASIR EL YERIMA(Director-NNPC)

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/