CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON EMAIL LOTTERY

FROM: GLOBALNET EMAIL  LOTTERY COORDINATORS,
DAAWIJK 131 1101 AA AMSTERDAM-THE NETHERLANDS.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

Dear Recipient,

                   RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice,today the 15th of Sept
2004,the results of the first Category draws of EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
GAME. We are pleased to inform you that you have emerged a winner under
the first Category, which is part of our mid year promotional draws. All
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000
names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America,
Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.This email promotional program was organised and sponsored
by BILL GATES the president of the largest microsoft world.

You/Your company email, attached to ticket number 6411-5-996, with serial
number 59-18 drew the lucky numbers 33-99-78-77(18) and consequently won
in the First Category.

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of $500.000.00 (FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) which is the winning payout for Category" A" winners.
This is from the total prize money of ($3,000,000.00)(THREE MILLION DOLLARS)shared
among the(6) winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents LUCKY LINKS AGENCY AMSTERDAM,
insured in your name.

To avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep
the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process
of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted
to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants/no participants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year premium stakes draw
where you stand a chance of winning up to $20 million; we hope that with
a part of your prize you will participate in it.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

CONTACT:LUCKY LINKS AGENCY
DR.SMITH ADAMS,
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
Foreign Service Phone Number:+31-619732306
FAX:+0031-847301085
Email:luckylinksagency@netscape.net

You are advised to contact our agents by email or fax immediately you receive
this notice.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and
Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every of your correspondence
with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER:TWNL O33/044/233.
BATCH NUMBER: 034/077/013  TWNL

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotional program.

Sincerely
MRS.EASTHER VAN BOSCH,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATORS: