GOOD DAY

Mr. Mohammed Abacha.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2492425.stm
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=99

DEAR Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, General
Sani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned,
but thanks to Allah, I have been released for my innocence.Well dear friend
I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account,
because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my
fathers own. Please view this site and read it's content carefully,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/635720.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1741445.stm
http://www.jubileeplus.org/worldnews/africa/nigeria200502.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm

the amount is $29million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is forme
to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate
you with 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as
compensation for your assistance, Five percent (5%) would be set aside to
take care of all expenses we may incur during the transaction. To indicate
your interest, contact me urgently and confidentially for more information
and the roles you will play in this business. All the legal information
concerning

this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. I have been
confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored, So I will get you
the needed information. If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me
immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable me

contact you. And give to you every detail of this transaction from beginning
to the end on behalf of the family. Alternatively you can contact me on
my

email address at:adamu.sule@bol.com.br
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regard.