ATTN:BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!

Attn: Directors/Owners

 My name is Taylor Brown, I am a resident in moronvia, the capital City
of Liberia. I was the honorable minister for special duties during Charles
Taylor's government as the president of Liberia.

 During the war,I decided to move out of my country
through a neighbouring country to the island of Mauritius near the Indian
ocean for cover [Exile] with my remaining family.

I Urgently wish to invest in real estate properties e.g. Houses, hotels
and landed property in your country and any other lucrative sphere of business
you may deem fit and profitable.

Most importantly I urgently want to buy houses/properties so that I can
relocate my entire family because I do not intent to go
back to my country Liberia.

This is the reason why i am in contact with you as a'FUNDS/PROPERTY MANAGER'.On
receipt of your positive response I shall forward to you more details on
the exact role that is required of you for the successful conclusion of
this transaction.

I am seeking for your assistance and co-operation. And if you feel you could
be of assistance, I shall need you to get back to me as soon as possible
via my private email:

 tay_brown2@yahoo.co.uk

I await your response.

Regards